This will be my place to record what I experience at the conventions I attend. I'll be writing down both happenings and reviews.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Getting things in gear

So I made this blog to record the experiences I have at all of the cons I attend. Im going to make a photobucket just for this blog So I can upload all of my pictures and have them publicly viewable for everyone.

is in 13 days and will be the first con that I've gone to with the intent of review and enjoyment. This will be my first big con in a few years and I'm very excited to hit a con I've never been to before, and visit Seattle, WA. I'm even more excited that I am getting a chance to see one of my all time favorite bands, The Protomen

I'll be conducting a few quick interviews of some of the con goers to get a feel for how people felt about it, and what they enjoyed the most.

1 comment:

  1. Currently sitting at the Albuquerque International Sunport waiting for my flight. See you later Albuquerque!

    ReplyDelete